Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jean Grae.

On top of the many things I love, writing and music are right at the top of the list. And when you combine talents in both areas you get great artist like JEAN GRAE, ELZHI, TALIB KWELI, MOS DEF, COMMON, BLACK THOUGHT, RAKIM, MEDIAN, etc. There's so many others I'd like to mention but it would take me forever to list them all. Anyway...Jean Grae is the subject of this post and she happens to be one of my most favorite MC's of all time. Definitely in my top 10. Mainly because her subject matter and rhyme delivery are at a level far beyond what you will hear on a normal basis. Hip Hop is dying because new age artists have lost touch with a love for words and expressing their most inner thoughts in an intellectual light. And I'm glad to say there are artist like Jean that keep this art alive. I <3 Jean Grae!!!

So without further ado here's "MY STORY."



No comments:

Post a Comment