Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mos Def - The Ecstatic


Ok so Mos Def's album (The Ecstatic) did drop today. Unfortunately for me I slept the day away and wasn't able to run to the store and grab it. I'm madly plagued with INSOMNIA!!! But it seems like my best work is done at the hour of the crack head LOL. So I don't fight it. Hopefully I'll be able to hop on my bike and grab it tomorrow. I'm still learning my way around Sacramento so I may get lost on my quest to find this album. The good news, for those of us who were too lazy to run to the store and get the album, is that you can listen to the entire album on Mos Def's Myspace page. You don't even have to be a member in order to listen. Or if you're a member of Imeem.com you can listen to it here and add it to your favorites playlist.

Here's Casa Bey off the new album

No comments:

Post a Comment